Office installation got stuck at 99%? Don’t worry, it’s a very common problem for Microsoft Office users. Many users have faced the installation stuck problem while trying to install Microsoft Office 365 on their Windows computer. Most of the time, when your Windows Installer is busy, this issue occurs. Luckily, there are a few proven workaround available that you can try out to fix the problem. Now we are going to represent some of the coolest methods that you can try to fix Microsoft Office
Installation Stuck at 99% or 90%. Sometimes users try to install Office at the same time while they are performing Windows update. If your Windows computer is using the installer to update your Windows operating system, and you are trying to install Office at the same time, you have to wait for the installer to be done with Windows update first. Moreover, if the installer is itself working slow or freezing frequently, then you won’t be able to pass 99% of Office installation. Now you either have to cancel the Office install or stop Windows update installation and carry on with the Office installation. Cancel Office Installation and Reinstall it Again First of all, try to cancel your Office installation and try to install Office again. But before starting the Installation process again, make sure your Windows update process has been completed.
1. Press ctrl+alt+delete together from your keyboard and open your Task manager window
2. From the task manager window, select the Processes tab and locate the Windows Update Standalone Installer (wusa.exe)
3. In case you are not able to see Windows Update Standalone Installer in the Processes list, the update has been completed
4. However, if you still haven’t finished the Update installation process, you can still do it from the Task Manager window.
5. And after that, you can reinstall your Office 365 once again.
End Windows Update and Install Office 2013
You can always wait for your Windows update process to be completed; however, that delays the Office 2013 installation process. So it will be a great idea to just stop the Windows update process in the Task manager and let your Windows installer begin with the Office 2013 or Office 365 installation.
1. When your Office 365 installation stuck at 99%, press ctrl+alt+delete together
2. Then open Task Manager
3. And from the Processes tab, click on Windows Update Standalone Installer (wusa.exe)
4. Now click End task
Now your Office 2013 installation should resume and eventually will be completed. At the end of the process, you should restart your computer to allow your Windows update process restart again on your computer. If after the reboot your Windows update does not start, you can do that manually by selecting your Windows version
Few Last Words In case you are still dealing with the same issue and looking for an effective resolve, call our Microsoft support phone number +1-855-947-4746. We provide skilled technicians to diagnose any technical glitch from the root.